- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Business)
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous internship role in the financial industry
- Proven success in a leadership role (class, campus, community)
- Have legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring. We are unable to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job
- Location — Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI
CFO Group: Responsible for financial reporting and analysis, accounting, strategy and planning, and investor relations, as well as effectively managing the balance sheet, capital, and liquidity of the company while ensuring the business units are adequately funded to support profitability and growth. Made up of Finance, Treasury, Capital Markets and other groups.
Audit Services: Provides independent assessments on Ally’s processes, products, operations and activities. Offers insight and conclusions regarding effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls. Forms conclusions by inspecting records, observing business process, testing transactions and reperforming procedures.
Compliance & Regulatory Affairs: Drives the company’s culture of compliance with laws, regulations and company policies while meeting the compliance and ethical expectations of regulators and other stakeholders. Our team of professionals plays a central role in every aspect of Ally’s compliance and serves as the primary point of coordination with Ally’s regulators.
Risk: Manages and analyzes Ally’s exposure to risk. The function strives to achieve an appropriate balance between risk and return, mitigate unnecessary risk, and protect the company’s financial returns.
Program begins in early July for 36 months
Locations in Detroit, MI or Charlotte, NC